Site Reliability Engineer
If you’re interested in building and maintaining a scalable, flexible, and high-performance SaaS shipping platform using the latest technologies, check out this job offer!
Who are we?
ShipitSmarter is a company that offers SaaS products for the transport market with a clear mission: “Make shipping easier.” Our customers save costs and increase visibility on shipping flows using our products.
We’re building a new shipping platform to add value for Shippers and Carriers. Shippers are helped with making transport easier with high-performance book & label functionality and offering a better delivery experience for their customers. Carriers are supported with easy integrations, tooling, a growing pool of potential customers, and feedback on their performance.
ShipitSmarter has a young, international, dynamic, and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Our work environment is casual yet fast-paced and exciting. ShipitSmarter is a company that offers SaaS products for the transport market with a clear mission: “Make shipping easier”. Our customers
What do we offer?
- Gross Monthly salary €5.500 – €8.500 based on 40 hours
- Training budget of 3.5% of your gross salary
- Holiday pay 8% of your gross salary
- Pension scheme
- Participation in company certificates after 1 year
Culture & working environment
- A fast track into the latest technology*
- Great colleagues (though we say so ourselves)
- A hybrid working culture
- Regular tech-fun-Fridays, allowing us to work on different, original ideas
- An organization that loves independent thinkers
- Having fun while delivering customer value!
What are you going to do?
You will become part of part of the DevOps team focused on running the ShipitSmarter platform, helping us become better at running our software. Your focus is on making our deployments go smoothly.
Who are you?
Some characteristics of your sparkling personality:
- You have a teacher’s attitude
- You’re a raving enthusiast
- You have the motivation and stamina to improve our product
- You enjoy collaborating in a team
Your general skills:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Your English, both spoken and written, is at a professional level
Your technical skills:
- An opinion on Uncle Bob
- You’re an experienced programmer
Did we arouse your interest, but do you still have some questions? Please get in touch with us; we would be happy to tell you more about it and get to know you.
Do you already see a fit? Send your application and explain why you would like to work with us and how you will make a difference in this position.
You’re welcome to send your questions or application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll contact you within two working days.
*our (current) tech stack?
Combining great opensource solutions with core functionality projects in a gitops approach to product creation and management:
- Kubernetes (k8s)
- Prometheus and Grafana
- GitHub (https://github.com/ShipitSmarter)
- Terraform Cloud
- MongoDB Atlas
- Google Cloud
- Elastic Cloud
- .NET latest
And of course we have legacy stuff (even classic ASP), which is actively converted into state-of-the art stuff: microservices, containers, choosing the solution that best fits the functionality being converted.