A job that combines your IT-knowledge with logistics? Check this job offer!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen young professional who is eager and willing to learn the contribution of IT in logistics in general, and how the ShipitSmarter platform can support its customers in particular.
What do we offer?
A very interesting job in which you can truly develop yourself and use your acquired knowledge immediately in the job. Besides that, you will work in a very enthusiastic and driven team with the opportunity to work independently as well as in a team. ShipitSmarter offers a competitive salary with a personalized training budget, a pension plan, monthly meetings with drinks and dinner.
What are you going to do?
As an Implementation consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation and optimization of ShipitSmarter’s transport management platform for both new and existing customers. You will have regular contact with our customers and will help them to continually improve their business. In addition you will configure relevant functionalities to get the desired results.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Active contribution in the Implementation Team with the development of the required business flow (within the configurable scope) / functional design
- Configure the functional design and set up a working system
- Building relationships and communication with clients together with Sales team
- Collaborate with the DevOps team on the solutions that need to be developed
- Ensure that assigned deliverables are completed at the required level of quality within the agreed timelines
What we would like you to have:
- Relevant work experience in IT/logistics is a must
- A degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics or any other academic experience is a plus
- Software implementation and/or development experience is a plus
- Experience with XML, JSON and knowledge on API’s is a plus
- Knowledge on SQL, data analysis and reporting are a plus
- Working with VScode and integrations
A proactive attitude Good communication skills Strong in English, verbally and in writing Must have ability to handle multiple tasks; to work across many accounts, projects, and/or issues and prioritize effectively Accuracy and good analytical ability Above all, the eagerness to learn and grow into our company We look forward to receiving your CV. You can upload up to 4 documents.